RecordCast is a completely free browser-based application that allows the record computer screen with webcam support. It also has a built-in video editor that helps to edit recorded videos online.
How to use RecordCast Free Screen Recorder :
RecordCast is a simple and easy-to-use tool. Users no need to install any app or extension for screen recording.
Follow the below-given steps to screen recording using RecordCast:
- Open recordcast.com in the chrome, firefox, or safari browser.
- Select Start Recording to record your desktop screen.
- Choose your preferred recording mode: Screen + Webcam, Screen Only, or Webcam Only.
- Then choose audio recording mode: Microphone + System Audio, Microphone Audio, System Audio, or No Audio.
- Select screen type from pop up menu which you want to record, Entire Screen, Windows Application, or Chrome/Browser Tabs.
- Start recording with a click on the Share button.
After finish, You can download the recorded video file in Webm format or edit with an inbuilt free video editor and export it to MP4 format.
RecordCast Pros and Benifits
- Browser-based application, no need to install any software or extension.
- 100% free without any watermark.
- Multiple screen recording modes (entire screen, specific application, or browser tabs).
- Autosave the projects.
- Record system audio and microphone audio same time.
- Webcam support.
- In-built video editor for basic editing.
RecordCast Cons and Issue
- 30 minute recording limit.
Recordcast is a simple and free web-based tool to record computer screens without installing any third-party apps and extensions. It supports all types of computer browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and more.
With the video editor feature, you can add text or music and trim your recorded videos.