FlexClip is an online video editor that allows you to edit videos on a browser without any installation. It is a browser-based video editor that can produce high-quality videos even if the PC specifications are low. In addition, it is a reliable software used by more than 3 million users all over the world.
Features of FlexClip
- Free to use & ready to use with easy registration.
- No installation is required, and there is no problem even if the PC specifications are low.
- Easy to use.
- Abundant templates and royalty-free BGM.
- Cloud-stored function for trans-devices editing, anywhere and anytime.
- Storyboard and timeline mode for both beginners and professionals.
- Support resizing a video to square (1:1), vertical (4:5), landscape (16:9), portrait (9:16), and widescreen (21:9).
How to create or edit video with FlexClip
There are plenty of template videos. Using the template video material, you can create a small 30-second video easily. Here are the steps:
- Click the “Create By Template” button on the left menu of the FlexClip management screen, “My Projects.”
- Select a video template from various categories and click the “Customize” button.
- Select the scene you want to edit from the bottom of the screen.
- The selected video scene is displayed in the edit view on the right.
- Try editing the text displayed in the video for your video. You can easily change the text of the video.
- In addition to the selected template video, you can insert scenes from other template videos or add your videos.
- Now check the created video preview by clicking “Preview Video.”
- By pressing the “Export” button on the upper right, you can select the quality of the output video from 480p, 720p, and 1080p.
Our impression of FlexClip
We tried editing a video with FlexClip for the first time, but it was intuitive and easy to edit. FlexClip is the best option for beginners and small creators. You can use 400+ pre-made video templates, and royalty-free content to edit videos more professionally.
However, since FlexClip is a cloud video editing software, even the top-level business plan can only create up to 30 minutes of video. Therefore, FlexClip is not suitable if you want to create a video of 30 minutes or more. If you are a small creator and need a small clip for your social media, give it a try!