EaseUS Todo is a full-featured free backup software that helps to create free backup copies of your files, folders, partitions or even the whole operating system with applications and settings, and recover them to when you require your important data.
Clean & Simple interface
EaseUS user interface is very simple and easy to use. Only a few clicks the user can easily backup their files and folder using the smart backup option.
EaseUS Todo Backup Free: Backup Type, Methods, and Destinations
There are three backup types offered in the free version including disk/partition backup, system backup, and files & folder backup. System backup creates an image of the entire computer with the operating system and all installed applications.
Backup Methods and Schedule Type
Easeus Todo free supports Full backup, Incremental backup, and differential backup methods. The backup can be scheduled once, daily, weekly and monthly as per user requirement.
EaseUS backup converts all backup files to a single file with PBD format that can be saved to a local hard drive, network storage, cloud storage, or external hard drive.
It supports Google Drive, One Drive, and Dropbox for store your backup data to the cloud storage.
- EaseUS Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Support backup normal compassion and high comparison for saving disk space
- Password protection available for backup
- Split backup into custom sizes
- The system can be cloned or restore directly to USB
- Check backup logs in the Log section and easily export the logs
- Easily restore your backup data to original or custom location
- Automatic run missed backup jobs
- We can also create WinPE and Linux emergency disk this will help when PC won’t start and we need to recover any files and folder or even the entire system